CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!





Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!!!!!! I can't believe it is October already! Before we know it - it will be Christmas!!!!! Yeah!!! The weather is supposed to take a nose dive and be pretty chilly tomorrow! I have a feeling it will be winter coat time! Which makes me wonder? What kind of weather will we have for the pumpkin show?! :) The last few years seems to have been rainy, but warm, well, comfortable. We may just have a "cold" pumpkin show this year! It might be a nice change! I remember back when I was in high school (many moons ago) - when we went to the pumpkin show it would be snowy and freezing! We had to wear mufflers and mittens! That seems so long ago now. Man, how things change! Life changes and it changes fast. Some changes are good and some are not so good. But, then again, some memories of back when are good and some are not so good, either. If I only knew the things I know now! All any of us should do is live in the present! Go ahead and look back (but only for a moment) - this will help us learn from our mistakes and keep the good going. Go ahead and look forward (again, only for a moment) - this will help us be aware of things to come or things that may come and we will be prepared. For the most part, though, just stay "in the moment." That is one thing that I have learned through all of my experiences in life. Once these "moments" are gone there is no getting them back. And it is these little "moments" that make up the big parts of our lives.
My point for today: take time to live in the moments of your life!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

It is so true that we have to enjoy and be thankful for every minute we have here on earth. It's not always easy, but there is never a day we are not blessed with something. That is what we need to hold on to!

I love the pictures! I can tell they like this time of year as well as mommy :))

Carrie said...

Nice pictures!

carleta said...

You really need to cherish these moments cause, in a blink of an eye there will be NO Way to get your boys to wear pumpkin shirts!lol So, enjoy these fun years.... And take lots of pictures cause they are way cute!!!