CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 01, 2006

OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or did this month of October come quick?! Whew! Time is flying by (I remember when it felt like tomorrow would never come - let alone next week or next month)! And now I blink and it is the next year! :) I really enjoy the month of October - with it not too hot and not too cold - the leaves on the trees changing to beautiful colors - pumpkins and scarecrow decorations - haybarns and hayrides - and the best of all - dressing up for Halloween!!!!!!! I loved it as a kid and I love it still!!!!!!! I am known to dress up every year - and even when I don't - I love watching all the children in their proud costumes!!!!! It is a special time of year and I hope that everyone gets to enjoy it!
Oh, and btw, I have heard that some pretty "cool" people were born in October, too! :) I do know that the first week of November had some "awesome" ones born! :) So............HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL WHO WERE BORN IN ONE OF MY FAVORITE MONTHS - OCTOBER!!!!! LIVE - LAUGH - LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Miranda said...

Yes, October blessed the world w/ many greats, but one stands above the rest, and she was born on the 29th....

carleta said...

The thing I do not like about fall is.......... that it is right next to winter.... and it starts to get cold.... and yes... the birthday thing well.... I am nuts cause both my kids were born in Oct. and of course my great friend:) on the 29th! Well, Happy Birthday to all ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!

carleta said...

Hey girlfriend, what is the scoop on Heath? How did his surgery go? I hope he can start to heal properly now!

Carrie said...

Hey, I heard the 5th is way more cool than the 29th!!! And yes, this year is flying by

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Uhh hello?! What about the lovliness young lady born on the 22nd?!

shepblueeyes said...

just to my 2 cents
i think october is a good month with all the leaves turning and i have a tree that we look out the window at and it is shaped like a heart. we call it our heart tree and this time of year it is beatiful with all the colors
like GOD PAINTED A HEART OUTSIDE OUR WINDOW, SORRY ABOUT THE TYPING