CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Cissa Says!

Okay - I just stayed up late and watched a movie on HBO. It was called "In Her Shoes" and starred Cameron Diaz and Toni Collette. Anyway, it was another great movie! When it was out at the theaters - I had no interest in seeing it. I didn't think it looked that good and I am a becoming a little pickier when it comes to movies. I mean, they cost so much, for one thing, and I don't get to go that often. So..........this one was not on my list at the time! It just so happend that tonight every channel had reruns. Go figure?! Anyway, I was gonna watch an old Law & Order rerun (but I watch these all the time and kinda needed a break). So, what does a gal do?! Channel surf, that is what! :) I have a lot of channels and the movie ones are in the higher numbers so I usually check those last. They more often than not have something dumb on at the time I want to watch. Anyway, I am getting off track here. I finally get to the movie channels and voila! The movie "In Her Shoes" has just started! Lucky me! It must be my lucky day! :) First, all of my favorite shows are reruns. Second, nothing good (or worth seeing)is on the cable channels and third, a good movie is on HBO!!!! I am being sarcastic, of course! :) Well, let me just tell you - God works in small ways!!!! This one is a VERY GOOD MOVIE!!!! I highly recommend it!!!! It made me laugh - it made me cry - and it left me with a good feeling at the end!!!! So.........if you are ever at the video store looking for something to rent - check this out! You won't be disappointed!!
Cissa Says: Two Thumbs Up! :)

2 comments:

Miranda said...

That's the one about the sisters that are SO different right?? You know, I'm a big Toni Collette fan, so I'll probably check that out. Thanks!!

Like your "Cissa says" btw!! LOL

carleta said...

Well, I am always looking for a good video... Dallas and I were at Blockbuster the other day and he aggravated me sooo bad that we left without a movie! Ahhh! LOL... Oh well....

Thanks... maybe next time I can actually get a movie lol.