CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

GRACIE!!!!!!!! :)





Here is our little angel girl Gracie!!!!! We finally (after several weeks) got to see her! She looks just like Heath and is a total doll-baby!!!! I know I previously stated that I can't stand "braggers" about their children! LOL! But I get to bend my own rules seeing that we haven't gotten to see her for so long! :) All I can say is that being an aunt is terrific!!!! She is my girl and we love her very much!!!! Thank you, Lord, for working in our lives! Thank you for teaching us patience. Thank you for letting us learn how to have faith in you! It wasn't easy, but it sure was worth the wait!!!! Btw, the first picture is of Heath and Stacey with Gracie! Stacey is such a sweetie and has stayed by Heath's side through everything! We love her, too! Okay, I will stop for now, but don't be surprised if I post more pictures! I can't help myself! Our girl is back and we are thrilled!
Love ya Gracie Girl!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm thrilled for you guys. I know it's been a hard road and I know there is still much to face, but just seeing all the smiles makes it worth it!! And she is soo cute! Post more pics soon!! :))

carleta said...

AWWW!!! She is adorable!!! It's been so long since I have seen Heath.... He still looks the same! They look so happy! I am happy for all of you