CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 29, 2006

CissaLynn's Friday Update On My Brother

So........are you all sick of hearing about my brother and his foot?! Well, guess what?! There is more!!!!! I know it is INSANE!!!!! Anyway, he is having surgery on his foot AGAIN!!!!! It is scheduled for tomorrow morning (Saturday). The infection is some kind of rare infection and is not going away and the dr. thinks it is dangerous to leave the metal plate in there. So........the dr. is going to be taking it out! The dr. hoped that by cleaning the area out yesterday - that it might help the infection. It didn't work so the metal plate is now coming out. And........Heath is probably going to have to get a second opinion, too. My mom has a friend who is a nurse and she suggested OSU, but someone else mentioned Mt. Carmel. Either way - he needs another opinion.
I know you all have been praying and thinking about us!!!! I hope you know how much we truly appreciate it!!!! Heath is going through so much right now and is just hanging on! He has good days and bad - so your prayers really matter!!!! I know I sometimes question (when I am praying) if it really matters sometimes. I know I shouldn't question, but, hey, human nature. Anyway, I know from this personal experience - that IT DOES MATTER!!!!!! It matters in all sorts of ways!!!!! I just want to say thank you to everyone for caring about my brother, my family and me!!!!!! It means a lot!!!!!!
I will keep everyone updated!
Have a good weekend - and maybe I will get a chance to blog something else for you guys to read! LOL! :)
Oh, btw, GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

carleta said...

OH Man! I really hate to hear he has to have Another surgery! We will be praying!!! Let us know if there is anything else we can do... My vote is OSU for a second opinion! I'll let ya know why later! Well, take care!:)