CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 11, 2006

Paper Girl (Part Two)

I left out one small thing I wanted to say! I have thought about Brian through the years and wondered how he is doing. I tend to this with people who have been a part of my life. I just don't forget - they stay with me in one way or another! I will usually say a little prayer when these people come to mind. People we knew at a certain time in our life and then they are gone. Some people come and go while others stay! Anyway, I guess I just wanted to say that if or when you think of an old friend or special person from your past - stop and say a little prayer for them! Maybe they need it. And even if they don't necessarily NEED it - prayer never hurt anyone! We all can use prayer during good times and bad! So, stop, and pray for an old friend or someone who was once a part of your life (especially when they come to your mind). You might just be saving a life - you never know. I just know that I wouldn't mind if someone from my past thought of me and stopped and said a prayer for me! How wonderful is that?! My second point for today: pray! Think of someone you haven't talked to in many years who you cared about and say a prayer for them! Maybe someone is out there doing the same for you! :)

1 comments:

Miranda said...

Very true!!! We could all do more of this!