CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 18, 2006

Snake Man




As you all know from my previous blog - my brother was the announcer at a wrestling event this past Saturday in Circleville. Mark and I were the photographer/videographer for the event. Now, for those of you thinking.........wrestling?.............no, thank you!..............we actually had a fun time! I must say it WAS loud, but awful impressive. The routines these guys do! They really have to prepare. And I tell ya - some of it totally looked real! And as I mentioned in an earlier blog - I almost got my camera smashed into my face! These guys are flinging around the ring and I, of course, had my big head clear up inside the ring! I know, I know...........but I had to (no other choice) b/c the lighting was sooooo bad in the building............I tried to take pictures (in the beginning) from farther away and it just did not work! The only thing that worked (and still only halfway decent) was to get as close as I could! And for those of you who don't know it - wrestlers (unlike boxers) come OUT OF THE RING!!!!! I had to run a couple different times b/c I was in the way! LOL! :) Anyway, the wrestler in these pictures is Snake Man (aka Devon Michaels). His snake's name is Jezebel. As you can see - he was one of our favorites (or at least he was mine)! LOL! Look at his arms!!!!! Not too shabby!!!!! After the pic I told him that not only did I get a picture, but I got to put my arm around a handsome guy, too!!!! What more can a girl ask for?! :) My mom will have a cow, but Jackson totally loved the wrestling! FYI - for anyone interested - there is going to be another match in December (the 9th I think). It is actually pretty mild - just mostly fun mixed with loud music! It's a boy thing. Oh, and btw, the snake weighs in at about 75 lbs!!!! She was cool! Who would of thunk that I would like a snake?! Wrestling! Can't live with it - can't live without it!!!!!!! LOL! :)

6 comments:

carleta said...

Srry.... that is just wrong!!! Stick with the tigers Heather!! LOL

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

lol good one mom.

Yeah...uhh snakes? WHAT!?

CissaLynn said...

Didn't ya'll even notice the good-lookin' guy I was leaning against?! LOL!!!! Who even knew the snake was there?! :)

carleta said...

Hey, thanks for letting me know about the classes.... I will try to see if I can reschedule it... Maybe on a Tuesday or Thursday morning... Would that work better?

Miranda said...

1st point....good-looking guy??? LOL (oh that's right, you liked Mike ha ha)

2nd point....Mr. Good-looking guy looks a little too comfortable w/ Mark. You might wanna keep an eye on your man in December!!! ;))

carleta said...

Well.... I have to say, I'm with Miranda.... good lookin' guy??? Poor Mark!!