CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 01, 2006

The Dentist :)

Just thought I would make a quick update on my previous dentist story! :) I know you are all dying to know the next episode!! Well, I was supposed to go and have my two cavities filled this past week. Didn't happen - hot dog - thanks to my brother getting hurt! FYI: I'm not saying I am glad that Heath got hurt - I am just saying, yippee, for me! However, this isn't entirely a good thing. You see for 1) it would already be over with by now and for 2) I have all weekend to wonder if Mr. Friggin' Good-Lookin' is gonna be the one to quote "fill my cavities." LOL! :)
Truthfully, with the week I have had - I hope he will be the one - b/c I have been through sooooo much - I would probably just tell him how friggin' good-lookin' he is! And if I chickened out and didn't - at least I would have his sweet eyes to look at for an hour! (Man - I hope Mark doesn't read this one). :) I LOVE YOU, MARK!!!!!!!!! Is it MY fault if the dentist is Mr. Friggin' Good-Lookin'?! So, that is the update - I have a new appt. scheduled for this Tuesday afternoon so be thinking of me around 3:00! :)
Thank You and Good Night!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I need a McDreamy Dentist, all I ever get is McOld...

carleta said...

Alright.... If you are too drugged to blog about it Tuesday when your done, you can fill me in on WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!