CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Jacob's 1st Day of Pre-School :)





Today was Jacobs's very 1st day of pre-school and what a FUN day it was! I, of course, had to take a picture at home (for his first day in school EVER)! Can't miss that!!! :) He had a great time and so did I!!! :) The kids in his class are really sweet not to mention the teachers! :) Ms. Carleta just has a way with children! She does a fantastic job! Her skill combined with her heart make for a wonderful combination! As you can see from the second picture - Jacob and the kids had a good time playing outside today! This darn fall weather (it was colder this morning and then got real hot this afternoon)! It was nice out at recess, though - not too hot and not too cold. Hey, Carleta, I had to post this last picture just for you! I love it! It shows what a fun time the kids are having! And don't worry - I will take plenty more!!!! LOL! :) It was a very good day and Jacob did very well! I feel we are where we're supposed to be! This is good not only for Jacob, but for me, too! :)
Thanks Ms. Carleta and Ms. Jennifer for a terrific 1st day!!!!!!!!
Congratulations to Jacob on growing up - you are such a big boy! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

carleta said...

Hey gurly, I am soo glad Jacob had fun!!! And I am glad you did too:) I don't know that I am all that with the kids but, I love them and have fun!! Hey... how did everything go with Heath? I am sure he is fine... I put him on the prayer list at church. We are all praying that he will feel much better soon.

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

AWWW! I wish I was in class with you and Jacob! I had a great time today! AAWWW!! SOOO ADORABLE!!!

MOM YES YOU ARE ALL THAT WITH KIDS AND MORE!! HELLO! YOU'RE THE MISS CARLETA!

I'm glad you had a great time. Keep me updated on Heath. And if everything goes as planned...how does lunch Friday sound?!??!!

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

Yep the first day was extremely overwelming. I was like "HUH!?" the whole time! LOL

Sorry to hear about Heath! I am in deep prayer...

And don't worry about lunch! We have the whoooole year to do something and the rest of our lives! LOL! I do want to hang out when ya can though!

If you need anything let me know =)
Love ya!

Miranda said...

Jake looks like such a Big Boy!! Glad you guys had a good 1st day!!