CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Update on my brother! :)

Just wanted to let everyone know that my brother is having his surgery tomorrow! Hopefully, this will be the beginning of the end with his foot! After his surgery it will just be a long healing process, but no more hospital visits!!!!! And his work may have a job for him to do (so he doesn't have to sit at home). He gets bored too easy and doesn't want to stay home! Now, me, on the other hand, I would have NO PROBLEM staying home and doing nothing!!!! LOL! Seriously, though, his job has a desk position for him and he is happy about that! Oh, Carleta, thanks for putting him on the prayer list at church (Miranda told me you guys did). I truly appreciate that! And, you know, some good things are starting to happen for him - so thank you all for praying for him!!!!!!
My point for today is: Remember that good things may come in small doses!!!!! But they do come! You might not be hit with "one" big dose - good things may come a little at a time! Keep your eyes open for the little things that come your way! :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hope everything goes okay!

Miranda said...

Sounds like things are looking up!!! Thanks for the update!!