CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Silly String

Hey there! I am finally getting to blog again!! Yeah!!! My aunt celebrated her grand-daughter's birthday Saturday night at Donatos Pizza. My aunt, Dena, has one son named Chris. He and his ex have two girls, Moriah and Cailey. Cailey is six and Moriah just turned nine (it was Moriah's birthday we were celebrating). The girls live with their mom in Kentucky and my aunt (their grandma) takes them for a weekend about every six weeks or so. Their dad, Chris, is my cousin and lives in Florida. So.......we are all at Donatos - in the party room - which is just a little room with about six tables - and we have pizza and are ready for the cake. Well, Mark had brought the candles, but we forgot matches. So.......Mark asks the waitress if they have anything to light the candles with. The waitress comes back with a lighter - she got it from one of the delivery guys and he wanted to make sure he got it back (it was his favorite lighter). I told her thank you so very much for finding a lighter and that we appreciate it and we would definately give it back - it only took a minute to light the nine candles anyway. LOL! :) So......as I am telling her thank you - we are talking about how loud our group is - we ask her if we are driving her crazy and guess what she says?! :) She says "oh, no, not at all!" She said she was just glad that we weren't like this group that came in last year and had silly string! She said they made such a mess! Well, we start dying laughing and looking at each other and tell her - guess what? - THAT WAS US!!!!!! She was so embarrassed!!! We laughed soooooo hard! She said she was new back then- this was back in March for Cailey's sixth birthday! My aunt surprised the kids and had the adults spray silly string all over them! It was hilarious!!!! And very messy! The waitress said that she had just started when this group came and sprayed silly string everywhere! I, of course, said that we had cleaned it up real good (we certainly didn't leave it for the waiters). She was like "trust me, there was more!" CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!!!!! It was just soooooo funny! :) She was the embarrassed one when we should have been! But were we?! Oh, no! We are laughing ourselves sick and talking about how funny it was! Anyway, the story makes for a nice blog! I tell ya - everywhere I go - something new to blog! LOL!
Btw, Moriah got a new parakeet for her birthday!!!! She was so excited! It was a nice surprise! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORIAH!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

1 comments:

carleta said...

Heather, I think the blogerings just follow you lol.... and your the only one brave enough to write about the mishaps of your day... lol..

Did you get my email? Hope ya'll feel better!