CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 12, 2006


Okay - first off - I have to say "sorry" to Miranda for posting this picture! But there are two good reasons why I did! :)
1)I was looking for a paper girl pic to post of me (no such luck finding one)! :)
2)Voila - I did find this pic instead and it was just too adorable of us NOT to post! :)
Tell Angie not to kill me, either! LOL! :) How does everyone like my cool Teays Valley jacket?! Doesn't it match my shirt perfectly?! Yeah, I must have thought so, too! I think this pic was taken around 1987 or so. I am pretty sure I was a junior! So, how old would that make you, Miranda? I am guessing maybe 7th grade. And Angie maybe just graduated! I'm not sure! Anyway, enjoy everyone, but don't get too comfortable b/c, maybe, just maybe I have more and it could be one of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! :)

6 comments:

THE Ms. Stephanie said...

haha! tooo funny! oooh! if miranda thanks i can't get ahold of pictures shes got something else coming! lol

i love to see pictures of when yall were young like me. my pictures aren't as fun! lol love you all! deda-miss heather-and gi gi! love you all so so much!

carleta said...

ummm....Heather, you must have a death wish! LOL!!!! Well, all I can say is.... I'm glad I didn't grow up around here! You guys are too cute!!!

Carrie said...

No comment :)

Miranda said...

How in the world did you get your picture taken w/ a young Jennifer Aniston??? LOL, where was this taken?? Michelle's?? Toooooo funny. And of course you have pictures of my middle school years...the WORST ever!!! That's ok, I'll return the favor ;)) kidding...those were fun times!!!

Miranda said...

Woh, and i just noticed our clothes...
a. Why were you wearing a winter coat and we all had summer clothes on??? lol
b. Those were my rainbow striped coolots (sp???). I LOVED those shorts.
(unfortunately, it looks like I had a bad mullet instead of my super long pony-tail I used to have)

Miranda said...

oh, no I think that was Grandma Jordan's house wasn't it?? I recognize the door, but not that chair.