CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 26, 2007

Another Mike Memory!!!!

Okay guys! I wasn't gonna do this, but since Noacre asked, I thought I'd dig out an old picture of Mike Hall for her to see (she has never seen him and was curious to see what he looked like after hearing all of my stories). I think this particular photo was taken back when the church youth group went to see Tecumseh. After the show, we were all trying to get our pictures taken w/the Tecumseh actors, but by the time we got backstage, all the Tecumseh actors were gone. I was soooooo disappointed, so Mike (who knew I liked him) posed w/me instead!!!! Aren't we just ADORABLE?!!!!!! :)





7 comments:

Miranda said...

Where do I start??

First off, I guess I never saw Mike in that light. Maybe, I should have given M&M a chance!!

Second, I never realized what a great couple you two made...and to think, all those embarrasing moments you went through to get his attention, and all it took was a youth group trip to Tecumseh and a polaroid!

Third, Mark is REALLY good at photoshop!!!

Miranda said...

Crazy funny!!!!!!!

CissaLynn said...

What you talkin' bout, photoshop?! That picture was the real thing!!!! :) ROFL!!! We could not wait for you to see it!!!!!!!!!!!

Miranda said...

I still keep coming back to this, it's SO funny! Hey, do you think Mark could put my face w/ Viggo from Lord of the Rings??? LOL

CissaLynn said...

Mark just took a quick picture of me sitting on the couch and then put my face over Katie's!! It helped that my hair is about the same color! :) He had me look in the same direction that Katie was looking! We keep looking at it, too, b/c it is sooooo funny!!!! You will have to show your mom and make sure Angie and Carrie see it, too! That's what I'm hear for - to make everyone smile!!!! LOL! :)

carleta said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY!!!!!!!!! I didn't think I was going to quit laughing....

Oh and not the Tecumseh story!!!
I don't know if it was that trip or not but, I heard from him some Tecumseh story over and over.... gag!!!! LOL ........... Great graphics heather.....

CissaLynn said...

Hey, Carrie! I never saw a comment from you on this post! I did see your comment on another post about seeing a picture of Mike! Since I always called him my Tom Cruise - we had to post a pic! Too Funny!!! :)