CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 19, 2007

Cissa's Favorite Foods!

Wow!!!!!!! This is the second post for me today! Who woulda thunk it?! LOL! :))

Here are my top ten favorite foods to eat! Enjoy! :)

1)Bob Evans Chicken Breast Meal w/garlic butter sauce! Yummy!!! And, of course, you have to have a side dish of broccoli to go with it!!! And, never, ever, forget the EXTRA garlic sauce on the side!!!!! :)
2)My mom's vegetable soup!!!!! It is the best!!!! And no one makes it quite like her!!!! THANK YOU, MOM!!!!!!! You are the best cook!!!!!!! :)
3)Pomegranites mixed in vanilla yogurt! Easy to make AND nutritious for you, too! The only bad thing is that you can only get these during certain months of the year! Bummer! But..........they are worth the wait!!!!! :)
4)Spaghetti with meat sauce! Simple, easy to make and good! FYI - I will use Ragu, but Prego is my favorite! Along with this, I must add, I also love the spaghetti at the Spaghetti Warehouse!!!! Delicious!!!!! :)
5)Glazed Doughnuts! Fattening, but worth every bite! I also eat the glazed doughnuts topped with chocolate frosting and cream filled! How could something this good be so bad for you?! :)
6)Red Robin's "bunless" protein burger! They wrap it in lettuce instead of using a bun! For the record - I have heard that this is actually a nutritious meal to eat! Cissa says:
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
7)Cardos Pizza! Anyone who really knows me - knows that Cardos is #1 for me!!!!! If you have never had it - man, go and try some! Greasy, thin crusted, delicious pizza! :)
8)Evelyn's Cheesy Potatos! (Evey is Mark's mom)! She makes the BEST cheesy potatos I have ever had! :) THANKS EVEY!!!!! You are a great cook, too! :)
9)Barbeque Pork Chops! Again, easy to make and very good! :) I make them, but they never taste quite like mom's! Why is that?! :)
10)Ma's Sugar Cookies! My mom has a recipe that was passed down to her from her grandma (my great-grandma)! They are the best sugar cookies I have ever had! I just learned to make them "right" in the last 5 years! You want the recipe??!! It's a secret!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! :)

There goes my top ten favorite foods!!!!! Simple, but good! I must add one more to be accurate, though. Mark and I are both Burger King fans!!!! :) And, although the food is great, that is not the only reason we love it!!! Does anyone know why?! I am taking guesses and I will let you know in my next blog!!!!!!! :)
Have a good week!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

great choices and, it wouldn't have been you w/out Cardo's!!! Not only is it good pizza, it's quality entertainment as well!! Especially the one in Waverly!! ;))

and, you and mark love Burger King b/c that's where you were wearing your lovely pink boots and he was wearing his penny loafers and it was love at first sight!!! LOL

Carrie said...

I completely forgot about cheesy potatoes!!!

Amy said...

I will have to try Cardos sometime! Yes, John and I will have to have a cookout when it gets warmer so you can have his grillin'! As long as you know things at my house are usually potlucks since I'm no cook! Oh, I love the chicken and salmon with garlic herb butter at Bob Evans too!