CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Dozen (minus two)!

Man, I don't know if I can really describe myself in ten words!!!! I mean, there are just sooooo many wonderful ways to describe who I am, it makes this top ten VERY HARD!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! I'm kidding! :) If anything, it will be hard to think of ten words in general!!! :) Here goes nothing!!!!

1)Merciful - I really think this word describes me b/c I truly believe in having mercy for people (and I do)! I think if I want mercy from others, then, I must give it to them in return! And, believe me, I need and want mercy!!!! :)
2)Caring - Self explanatory, but, I do think this word describes me pretty well. There have been times when I try so hard to NOT care, but it never works! In my heart of hearts, I really DO care and it always come shining through in the end!
3)Sensitive - My family always called me this when I was younger and it used to make me soooo mad! But, now, I realize, they were right! :) I wear my heart on my sleeve.
4)Silly - I think this is the one word that truly is the word for me!!!! I am always doing or saying something silly. And the funny part is - half the time it is an accident! LOL! Silliness just follows me around wherever I go!
5)Obsessive - this may not be one of my better qualities (unless I'm obsessively cleaning or using it in a positive way), but if I'm gonna be honest in describing myself, I have to list the not so positive, too! :) And, I have always been like this since I was young, so I am pretty much used to it. But, man, I feel bad for my family when I can't find a cup or plate that has gone missing!!!! LOL! It is like, drop what you're doing, and find that cup!!!!!!! :)
6)Understanding - I think I am understanding (I try very hard to be)! I think I let people be who they are and I accept them that way. And, of course, I ask for that, in return, for myself from others. Also, I try to be very understanding w/things that people are going through. I may not always relate, but I always try and understand! Ya know what I mean?!
7)Happy - This one I know for sure! I am very happy w/where and who I am at this point in my life! I have a great man and two beautiful boys! Who could ask for more?! :) And let's not forget my wonderful extended family and terrific friends!!!!!!!!!!! I've got it good!!! :)
8)Visual - I listed this as a word to describe me b/c of my photography! :) I just seem to know what "I" think looks good and it usually turns out right. Plus, I have always visualized on tests and things like that. I usually "visualize" outside the box! LOL! :) I see things differently than most! This is good and bad!!!! :)
9)Listener - Although some of you may be surprised to hear this word to describe me - it is true in many aspects of my life! :) I think I just know when to talk and when to listen! LOL! And I am pretty good at listening when others need a shoulder to cry on! But, don't get me wrong, I am a good talker, too! :)
10)Mom - I just had to end w/this word to describe me! For the last nine years, this has been who I am! It has become my life! Although it can be very demanding, it is the best word that has EVER BEEN USED TO DESCRIBE ME!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't change it for the world!!!!!!! :))

Sooooooooo, there is my list! Did anyone else describe each word or was it just me?! LOL! Sorry! I just don't know how to blog small! :)
Oh, and did anyone else notice that I didn't list "wife" as a word to describe me?! Oops!!!!!! You know I love ya, Mark!!!!!! (Just look at #7 and you will see)! :)

3 comments:

Miranda said...

and we wouldn't want you to blog small either!! it makes us Happy when we get to read your "long" blogs!!!

These are all very true about you!! =))

Amy said...

I agree that being a mom is the greatest!!!

carleta said...

You forgot one... well actually two Heather, funny and cute... We love you and your blogs.... I can always count on a smile :)