CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 09, 2007

Cissa the Sucker! :)

Hey guys! I have truly missed blogging, but I have a good reason for seemingly having gone AWOL!!!! :) I have been soooooo sick and it has not been fun! I have tried to check in and leave a couple messages, but it seriously took all the energy that I could muster up! LOL! No pun intended, but I am so sick of being "so sick!!!!" It is not fun!!!! I - knock on wood - don't get sick that often, but when I do - I make a lasting impression!!!! LOL! Anyway, I wanted to, at least, get my top ten in for the week before the "next" top ten question is listed!!!! LOL! :)

So, here are the top ten things that Cissa is a sucker for (in no particular order):

1) My Boys (Jack and Jake)! :) I think every mom would probably list their kids as one of the top ten, huh?!
2) My niece - Baby Gracie! :) That little girl is certainly right up there with my own babies!
3) Pictures! :) Anyone who knows me knows that I am a crazy person when it comes to pictures! I take too many, develop too many and display WAY too many!!!! I can't help myself! :)
4) TV! :) I truly don't know what would happen if I missed one of my shows! I would survive, I am sure, but I wouldn't be happy!
5) Picture frames! I always check out the picture frames no matter what store I am at! Even if I was just at the same store the day before! You never know what new frames you are gonna find to display all those pictures in!!!! :)
6) Magazines! I am the biggest sucker for buying magazines! I have even tried putting the money I would have spent on magazines in a jar, but it never worked - not for me! It is an addiction - I tell ya! I see the stars (who I refer to as "my people") and I have to read their stories! I think I need MA! Magazines Anonymous!!!!!!!! :)
7) Baskets! This one is not as bad as it once was! But...........I am still drawn to them! I will usually check them out at the stores as well (along w/the picture frames). Anyone interested in a trip to Dresden??!! I'm in - just say the word!!!! :)
8) Purses! Along w/the picture frames and baskets, I will generally check these out as well. And, I have been known to buy one for no reason! I don't need it, can't afford it, but shucks, I just have to have it!!!!! I even did this w/diaper bags!!!! :)
9) Music! Good music just seems to make the day a little brighter! And........I have been known to buy CD's I don't really need, either! :) I just want them!
10) Helping others! I just like to be there for people and help! Or.........maybe, I just can't say no!!!!!!!!! Just kidding! :) It makes me feel good to help others! :)

I'm sure there are many more things that I am a sucker for! I tried to list the top ten things that I thought of! And trust me, sadly, it wasn't hard! :)
I hope everyone is doing good and feeling well! Take Care! Sunny skies and warm weather is right around the corner - at least that is what I am telling myself! LOL! :)
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

carleta said...

One thing I learned from you top ten post is that you are a gurly girl! LOL....

I am glad that you are feeling better! Dallas just had a stomach virus.... He still isn't quite back to normal yet! But at least the worst seems to be over.

Yes, we got Steph a prom dress!!! Well, it is in layaway! When we get it, I will make her post pictures!

Miranda said...

I'm w/ ya on the picture frames and CD's. I have waaaay too many. It's a sick obsession.

Angie is the purse lady, all though I like a nice new one every now and then.

The basket thing cracked me up b/c it made me think of when Jill gave you all those Longeberger baskets!! You made out big time! Oh, and we were supposed to go to Dresden w/ Carrie and her mom last year, so maybe we can all make a trip there this spring!! Mom's knee is getting better so she would probably be up to it! Get better!

Amy said...

I hope you are feeling better! I know how awful it is to be sick. I had the stomach thing when I was pregnant with Alyssa, and it was horrible. I can't believe I didn't list pictures as one of my top ten. Miranda can vouch that my house is already full of pictures of the girls! It really is one of my obsessions! Welcome back to blogging! Missed ya!