CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 19, 2007

The Horse Who Had No Worries!



Okay guys! :) I told Miranda that I just had to blog this picture (after seeing her cow's behind painting)! LOL!!! This was taken at Jackson's cousin's birthday party! They rented pony rides for her birthday (I know - expensive - but at least my kids had fun and we didn't have to pay)! Anyway, you all know me, I am snapping and snapping and snapping as many pictures as I can. I am in my zone at this point! So..................do any of you see what I see??!! I never checked my pictures as I was taking them. There was so much going on that I just didn't pay attention - I just kept snapping. The funny thing is - usually I DO check on my digital camera. I, at least, look at the window on the back of the camera and check to see if it turned out okay (no bluriness, etc.). Well, this particular day, I did not! Lucky me!!!!! We get home that evening and put the pictures on the computer and voila! We got a nice little gift from this particular pony!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I, of course, thought it was hysterical!!!! I am just glad the kid's didn't notice b/c there are several pictures like this! :)) FYI - the pony "handler" (no pun intended - ROFL) - she kept rubbing this pony's head and kept going on about how much he liked it!!!!! Well, ya don't say!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously, he liked it a lot!!!!!!! :))
Anyway, I am hoping you all get a good laugh from this!!!!!!!! I sure did!!!!!!!
I will post my top ten very soon (later tonight).
Have a good week and stay warm!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Of course it would happen to you!!! LOL...

Remember to include that in Jack's scrapbook to tease him w/ in the future! :))

But, hey, if you think that's bad, you should photograph the male elephants at the zoo!!! LOL

Carrie said...

lol...you didn't notice it at all???
Poor Jackson, he's going to really hate that picture when he gets older :) Isn't there anyway to digitally remove that from the picture? lol

Amy said...

All I can say is "Oh My!"

carleta said...

Poor Jack!!!

I'm with Amy.... Oh MY!!!
lol.............