CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

My Guess For Grey's!

It is 9:30 right now and I am watching Grey's!!!! :)

Here is my prediction!

I think Meredith's mother will be the one who dies and Meredith will live, BUT............as her mother goes to the other side she will see Meredith (before she comes back to the living) and they will exchange some nice words! Meredith needs some validation from her mother and she will finally get that! At this point, Meredith's mom told Meredith that Meredith is ordinary! I think this will be their moment to make up!!!!!! And Meredith will be able to leave her past in the past! :)

Anyway, I can't explain anymore 'cause it was commercial and now the show is back on! Let's see how close I come!!!!!!! :)

1 comments:

Miranda said...

Yeah, I just commented on Amy's blog a/b this. It was extremely predictable. Mom and I discussed it too. Hollywood!